December 20, 2008

Semester 1 (out of 10+) done

Hooray! 
And I even got a B in the my intro class. You know, the one that I had to take the mid-term right after I got HIT BY A CAR. I never thought I would be this excited about a B. And I'm OK with this.
Most of the last week was spent grading/lab-ing/knitting/Christmas shopping/slacking. Yesterday, I spent 4+ hours grading the lecture final. Yes, it took 4+ hours with 8 people working on it. But there was free food. 
Flight to OK leaves in about 2.5 hours. So if you're there when I'm there, we should hang out. 


Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me! :) I'll be gone 12/23 - 12/25 but will be in Norman other than that. (I'm assuming you'll be busier than me so just pick a time(s)* that is convenient for you.)

*We could be totally awesome and hang out more than once. :o