March 24, 2009

Post-Spring Break Awesomeness

I've gotten pretty darn good at whatever syndicated crossword the UMD paper publishes. Aren't you proud? Now, I know exactly what/when I'm doing this summer. Hooray. Cape Cod in late June/early July and Denmark in August, here the rest of the time. Research stuff is going well. I'm reading about 100-150 papers/week between class and research. Tomorrow I have to give a brief (8 minute) presentation, so I am clearly avoiding putting finishing touches on the power point. The yoga class I'm taing started tonight. That was fun. It's the kind that you do in a hot room, so that's new.
That's about all I've got.


Peace.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Are you coming back to OK at all? Like, say, in May sometime?

Katie said...

Early June!

Emily said...

Are you really reading that many papers a week?!?!

You are a reading MACHINE, my friend. Well done.

cogreap